The 1862 has been designed to address the growing demand for UHF RFID applications in warehouse, logistics, manufacturing, healthcare, and retail operations. The UHF RFID handheld reader has a long reading range of 16.5ft. which makes data collection easier from the ground.
The 1862 handheld RFID reader to assist in smooth integration of RFID technology. Offering high level UHF reader options to extend RFID reading and writing, the 1862 also provides versatility in pairing with Bluetooth® devices to make operations simple. Users can also enjoy powerful software utilities that allow easy configuration for ultimate user friendliness. The 1862 is a device that has a long RFID reading range extending up to1 m (3.3 ft.) and 5 m (16.5ft.) while the writing range extends up to 0.5 m (1.6 ft.) and 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) away.
It also provides simultaneous EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) tag readings so users can capture multiple tags at the same time. What sets the 1862 further apart from other typical RFID readers is its ability to give users extended RFID capabilities with existing mobile devices through Bluetooth® pairing. The 1862 handheld RFID reader is equipped with Bluetooth® V4.0 dual mode which is backward compatible with future along with existing smart devices. This will ultimately eliminate unnecessary high-cost replacements for the business.
- – Arm Cortex-M3 32-bit Processor
- – EPCglobal UHF C1G2 / ISO 18000-6C
- – Integral RFID antenna
- – RF Power 250mW (24dBm)
- – UHF RFID 865-868 MHz (ETSI)
- – UHF RFID 902-928 MHz (FCC)
- – Max RFID read/write range: 1.0m / 0.5m
- – Extendable with barcode reader computer
- – WPAN Bluetooth Class II v2.1 + EDR
- – Tri-colour LED alert, vibrator, beeper
- – IP64 rated and 1.5m drop-tested
- – Cipherlab 9600/CP50/Universal mounts
- – 3610 Bluetooth transponder
- – Micro USB cable
- – Battery charger & packs
- Arm Cortex-M3 32-bit Processo
- Long reading range of 16.5 ft.
- Integral RFID antenna
- RF Power 250mW
- UHF RFID 865-868 MHz (ETSl)
- Extendable with barcode reader computer
- IP64 rated and 1.5m drop-tested