The Toughpad FZ-E1 brings together the best of handheld, smartphone and Barcode reader* functionality into a single rugged and hard working 5" tablet.
It is one of the first devices in the Toughpad line to offer voice connectivity and has been designed for mobile workers in the transportation & logistics, postal services, defence, emergency & public safety, utilities, retail and manufacturing sectors.
Thanks to its fully-rugged design with MIL-STD-810G certification, IP68 ratings and 3 meter drop resistance the device is capable of operating in temperatures of -20°C to +60°C and promises a long life span and very low TCO. The user replaceable and hot swappable high capacity 6200mAh battery offers an amazing 14 hours of continuous data access; 23 hours talk time or 1000 hours in standby.
Along with the FZ-X1 Android™ Handheld version, the FZ-E1's state of the art Qualcomm® quadcore processor together with 2GB RAM guarantees high performance. The devices’ numerous unique enterprise-grade features include an integrated Barcode reader*, user configurable buttons and sunlight-readable, anti-reflective toughened HD touchscreen display that works even with heavy gloves. It includes a rain-sensing feature that allows for single touch use even in pouring rain. The integrated high accuracy GPS functionality is ideal for field workers that require navigation in vehicles and pin-point location capabilities, with accuracy to between 2-4m. Configuration options are also available on project basis.
- –Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld
- –4G LTE / 3G Data and Voice capability
- – Qualcomm® MSM8974AB 2.3 GHz Quad-core processor
- – 2 GB RAM and 32GB flash storage
- – 5 HD (1280 x 720) daylight-readable display with Glove & Rain mode
- – IP68 rated (Submersible in water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes)
- – -20°C to +60°C operating temperature
- –User replaceable high capacity battery with hot swap function
- – Integrated 1D/2D Barcode reader*
- –Up to 14 hours continuous data access time; up to 23 hours talk time; up to 1000 hours standby time
- –Enterprise level security (FIPS140-2 level-1 compliant & Built-in ARM® TrustZone®)
- – Charging cradle
- – Holster
- – Hand Strap
- – Rugged DC/DC Auto Power Adaptor
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld
- 4G LTE / 3G Data and Voice capability
- Integrated 1D/2D Barcode reader*
- IP68 rated (Submersible in water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes)>
- Logistics/ Warehousing/ Defence>